iS Clinical Innovative Fire & Ice Resurfacing Treatment
This intensive resurfacing facial by iS Clinical is a medical grade rejuvenating treatment that bridges the gap between a mild facial and an invasive peel. With no downtime, this treatment is designed to quickly and safely resurface your skin, decreasing signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles, while smoothing and softening your skin and encouraging Cellular Renewal for the best all round skin rejuvenation treatment. It is a multi-step treatment with two professional masques combined with carefully selected iS Clinical products to optimise results.
The Fire & Ice Resurfacing Treatment can also help clear acne and improve acne scarring, as part of a treatment programme. We use iS Clinical Fire & Ice treatment on all skin types except Rosacea and Sensitive Skin. The results are dramatic with no downtime.
The Fire & Ice Resurfacing Experience
Awakening your senses, this phenomenal innovative treatment incorporates both active and soothing formulas, which evokes aromas of warm cinnamon spice and brisk cool peppermint.
The centrepiece of this remarkable treatment is a combination of two therapeutic masques:
The “Fire” portion of the treatment is an extremely powerful INTENSIVE RESURFACING MASQUE clinically formulated with:
- Sugar Cane Extract (a source of Glycolic Acid)
- Citric Acid, Apple Extract, Retinol (Vitamin A)
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- Potent antioxidants – including Green Tea Extract
It is likely that you will feel heat and tingling whilst the ‘Fire’ masque is in contact with the skin and whilst it is being removed.
The “Ice” portion is the REJUVENATING MASQUE, which is a soothing, intensively hydrating treatment formulated with:
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)
- Aloe Vera
- Green Tea Extract
- Licorice Extract
- Grape Seed Extract
- Rosemary Extract
The skin will calm almost entirely with the rejuvenating ‘Ice’ masque.
Your skin will be nourished with iS Clinical products after the facial to hydrate, soothe and protect the skin.
What To Expect With Fire & Ice
- Glowing complexion
- Skin feels tighter and firmer after the treatment
- Results may last up to one month
- You may experience a mild redness immediately following the procedure
- No downtime
WHAT TO DO
before & after treatment
To ensure that you receive the best possible results, preparation prior to treatment is a vital part of the process.
- Prepare skin with our recommended skincare regime.
- Avoid waxing or laser for 48 hours prior to treatment.
- If you are using any product/s containing vitamin A, glycolic (or any resurfacing ingredient) as a part of your skin care regime, you are advised to stop using these for three days prior to treatment.
- Please notify the clinic in good time of any medications that you are taking. Taking certain prescription medications (for example, Roaccutane) may mean that you cannot be treated.
- Please notify your Practitioner if your medical status changes or if you become pregnant.
The Fire & Ice Facial is a ‘no downtime’ resurfacing treatment. This means you shouldn’t experience any shedding, prolonged redness, irritation or inflammation. However in the immediate hours following your treatment, your skin may look a little flushed. This should subside in approximately 2-3 hours
At MC Laser Clinic & Hair Salon We can recommend a personalized skin care and treatment program that is safe and clinically effective for you.
Call us today or Book your consultation online to get started with your new skin journey!